Deep Sleep Capsules
$39.95 – $59.95
We understand that getting a quality night’s sleep is key to starting the next day with your mind focused and your body revitalized. That’s why we created our Deep Sleep Capsules. Formulated with a powerful blend of melatonin, valerian root, chamomile and 20mg of organic CBD extract per capsule, we support your body’s natural sleep cycle to help you fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed and restored.
How To Use
Take one capsule 30-60 minutes before bed. Allow 5-7 days for the capsules to take full effect.
Elevate your day with a great night's sleep.
We are starting to learn that sleep is the universal health care provider. It helps boost our immune system, restore vitality, regulate stress and resets our brain and body each day. Our Deep Sleep Capsules are formulated with powerful active all-natural ingredients that work with your body’s natural sleep cycle to help you relax, fall asleep and stay asleep. Feel the difference between sleeping and a quality night’s sleep.
We Take Ingredients Seriously!
Restoring health and joy through alternative, all-natural solutions
Together with the Arthritis Foundation, we're working to find relief and discover a cure for the 54 million Americans living with the chronic, debilitating pain that arthritis brings.
- Full Ingredient List
- Additional Detail
Broad-spectrum organic hemp CBD (20mg per capsule), Melatonin (3mg), Chamomile, Valerian Root, gelatin capsule, rice flour and magnesium stearate.
30 capsules of 20mg CBD each
15 capsules of 20mg CBD each
Broad-spectrum organic hemp CBD
Our Deep Sleep Capsules are formulated with 20mg of broad-spectrum hemp extract, 3mg of melatonin and 200mg of valerian root in every serving. The result is an all-natural formula that helps you get the rest you need when you need it.
Melatonin and valerian root are commonly used sleep aids that help promote natural sleep patterns.
The combination of these ingredients can help with:
- The onset of sleep
- The amount of time you stay asleep
- Maintaining more regular sleep cycles
- Overall sleep quality
Consistent Sleep Matters
- 100 years ago, less than 2% of the population in the United States slept six hours or less a night. Now almost 30% or American adults sleep less than six hours a night.
- 2/3 of adults through all developed nation fail to obtain the recommended 8 hours of sleep.
- Adults 45 years or older who sleep fewer than 6 hours a night are 200% more likely to have a heart attack or stroke during their lifetime, as compared to those who sleep 7-8 hours a night.
- Sleeping constantly less than six or seven hours a night decreases your immune system and increases the risk of cancer by 2x.
If you use a product and are not satisfied, simply send us back the unused portion and we will issue you a refund!